1 . Booking and Confirmation
A booking is made with us when you make full payment (or a deposit if agreed with us) and we issue you with a confirmation invoice. After we receive your booking and all appropriate payments, if the arrangements you wish to book are still available, we will issue a confirmation invoice. We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a booking confirmation at our absolute discretion. A binding contract will come into existence between us when we dispatch this invoice to the Party Leader. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within ten days of our sending it out.
2. Jurisdiction and applicable law
English Law will apply to these Booking Conditions. We both agree that any such dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with your contract or booking must be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and if you wish to do so.
In order to confirm your chosen arrangements; you must pay a deposit (the amount will be notified to you upon booking) and pay the remaining balance at the due date notified to you. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case we shall retain your deposit.
4. Accuracy of prices and website details
Important: please note the information and prices shown on our website may have changed by the time you come to book your arrangements. Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must therefore ensure you check the price and all other details of your chosen arrangements with us at the time of booking.
5. The price of your arrangements
We reserve the right to amend the advertised prices of arrangements at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices.
Once the actual price of your arrangements has been confirmed, no amendment will be made to it unless it is to make a correction to an error, or if our costs change as a direct consequence of changes in:
- increase or decrease of the price of the carriage of passengers resulting from the cost of fuel or other power sources;
- the level of taxes or fees payable for services applicable to the holiday imposed by third parties not directly involved in the performance of the holiday, including tourist taxes, landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; and
- the exchange rates which have been used to calculate the cost of your arrangements.
If any additional charge is greater than 8% of the cost of your arrangements (excluding amendment charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements), you will be entitled to choose one of options (a), (b) and (c) as set out in clause 9 below. If you do not inform us of your choice within 7 days from the issue date printed on our additional charge invoice, we are entitled to assume that you will pay the additional charge.
Any additional charge must be paid with the balance of the cost of the arrangements or within 7 days of the issue date printed on the additional charge invoice, whichever is the later. We will not to levy an additional charge nor make a refund within 20 days of departure.
Should the price of your holiday go down due to the changes mentioned above, then any refund due will be paid to you less an administration fee of £40. However, please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place.
6. Changes by you and transfers of bookings
If you need to make any changes to your confirmed arrangements, the party leader must request the change in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Where we can meet them, an amendment fee of £40 per person/per booking will be payable along with any costs incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers in making this change. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. Where we are unable to assist you and you do not which to proceed with the original booking, we will treat this as a cancellation by you and a cancellation fee may be payable in accordance with clause 7. Note: Certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
Transfers of booking:
If you or any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person(s) may transfer their place to someone else. That person must be introduced by you and satisfy all the conditions applicable to the holiday, we must be notified no less than 7 days before your travel arrangements commence and you must pay any outstanding balance payment, an amendment fee of £40 per person transferring, along with any cost incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges arising from the transfer. The person must agree to these Booking Conditions and all other terms of the contract between us. You and the transferee remain jointly and severally liable for payment of all sums. If you are unable to find a replacement, cancellation charges as set out in clause 7 below will apply in order to cover our estimated costs. Otherwise, no refunds will be given for passengers not travelling or for unused services.
7. Cancellation by you
If you or a member of your party needs to cancel your confirmed arrangements, the party leader must immediately advise us in writing. Your notice of cancellation will take effect when it is received at our offices. As we incur costs from the time we confirm your booking, we will levy the following cancellation charges. The percentage cancellation charge detailed is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable by the person(s) cancelling excluding amendment charges which are not refundable in the event of the person(s) to whom they apply cancelling.
The period before departure within which written notification of cancellation is received by us and the cancellation charge per person cancelling, is as follows:
- More than 63 days : £75 per person
- Between 63 and 49 days : 50%
- Between 48 and 42 days : 75%
- Less than 41 days : 100%
You may be able to reclaim these charges (less any applicable excess) under the terms of your insurance policy.
Cancellations: Race Tickets Camping. If you wish to cancel your application for race tickets you must confirm so in writing. We will make every effort to resell the tickets but if the tickets cannot be not resold no refund will be made. If the tickets are resold the monies will be refunded to the client.
Note: certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any cancellation could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% regardless of when the cancellation took place.
Cancellation by you due to Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances:
You have the right to cancel your confirmed holiday before departure without paying a cancellation charge in the event of “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” occurring at your holiday destination or its immediate vicinity and significantly affecting the performance of the holiday or significantly affecting the transport arrangements to the destination. In these circumstances, we shall provide you with a full refund of the monies you have paid but we will not be liable to pay you any additional compensation. Please note that your right to cancel in these circumstances will only apply where the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office advises against travel to your destination or its immediate vicinity. For the purposes of this clause, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” means warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination.
This clause 7 outlines the rights you have if you wish to cancel your booking. Please note that there is no automatic statutory right of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
We strongly suggest that you have adequate travel insurance. Please read your policy and take it with you on holiday. You must be satisfied that your insurance fully covers all your personal requirements including pre-existing medical conditions, cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of accident or illness. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
9. Changes and Cancellation by us
Because we begin planning the arrangements we offer many months in advance, we must reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in holiday details both before and after bookings have been confirmed. We must also reserve the right to cancel confirmed bookings. However, we promise we will only cancel your confirmed booking 8 weeks or less before departure where you have failed to make full payment on time or as a result of Events Beyond our Control as defined in clause 10 below. We may cancel your holiday before this date if, e.g. the minimum number of customers required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached.
Most changes are minor and if we make a minor change to your holiday, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure but we will have no liability to you. Examples of minor changes include change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standard or changes of carriers.
Occasionally, we may have to make a “significant change”. Examples of “significant changes” include the following when made before departure; a change of UK departure point to one which is more inconvenient for you, a change of outward departure time or overall length of your time away of twelve or more hours, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a significant part of your time away, a change of accommodation to that of a lower standard or classification for the whole or a significant part of your time away, a significant change of your itinerary, missing our one of more destination entirely or a change or cancellation of a particular event.
If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and if there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
- (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements; or
- If available and where we offer one, accepting an offer of alternative arrangements from us, of a similar standard to those originally booked if available (if the chosen alternative is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference) or
- cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us.
You must notify us of your choice within 7 days of our offer. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, we will contact you again to request notification of your choice. If you fail to respond again, we will assume that you have chosen to accept the change or alternative travel arrangements.
Compensation: In addition to a full refund of monies, we will pay you compensation as detailed below, in the following circumstances; (a) if, where we have to make a significant change, you do not accept the changed arrangements and cancel your booking; (b) if we cancel your booking and no alternative arrangements are available and/or we do not offer one.
The period before departure a significant change or cancellation is notified to you and the compensation per person (excluding infants), is as follows:*
- Between 56 and 42 days : £15
- Between 41 and 28 days : £25
- Between 27 and 14 days : £40
- Less than 14 days : £50
The compensation we offer does not exclude you from claiming more if you are entitled to do so.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: We will not pay you compensation in the following circumstances:
- Where we make a minor change;
- where we make a significant change or cancel more than 8 weeks before departure;
- where we make a significant change and you accept those changed arrangements or you accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements;
- where we have to cancel your arrangements as a result of your failure to make full payment on time;
- Where the change or cancellation by us arises out of alterations to the confirmed booking requested by you
- where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of Events Beyond our Control (see clause 10);
- we have to cancel because the minimum number of bookings necessary for us to operate your holiday has not been reached, in this case we will notify you not less than 8 weeks prior to your date of departure.
We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
If we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the arrangements that you have booked with us after departure, we will, if possible, make alterantive arrangements for you at no extra cost and where those alternative arrangements are of a lower standard, provide you with an appropriate price reduction.
10. Events Beyond our Control
For the purposes of these Booking Conditions, Events Beyond our Control means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, epidemics, pandemics and significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination, adverse weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination or remain at the travel destination, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, labour strikes, lock closure, chemical or biological disaster, unavoidable technical problems with transport fire and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we will not be liable or pay any compensation where the performance if our contractual obligations to you are affected by Events Beyond our Control.
11. Our Liability to you
- We will accept responsibility for the holiday arrangements we agree to provide or arrange for you as an “organiser” under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, as set out below and as such, we are responsible for the proper provision of all holiday arrangements included in your package, as se out in your confirmation invoice. Subject to these Booking Conditions, if we or our suppliers negligently perform or arrange those services and we don’t remedy or resolve your complaint within a reasonable period of time, and this has affected the enjoyment of your package holiday you may be entitled to an appropriate price reduction or compensation or both. You must inform us without undue delay of any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services included in this package. The level of any such price reduction or compensation will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors such as but not limited to: following the complaints procedure as described in these Booking Conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
- We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;
- or Events Beyond our Control as defined in clause 10 above.
- We limit the maximum amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this clause:
- The maximum amount we will have to pay you where we are found liable for loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions (including money) is an amount equivalent to the excess on your insurance policy which applies to this type of loss per person in total, unless a lower limitation applies to your claim under this clause because you should have adequate insurance in place to cover losses of this kind11.
- For all other claims which do not involve illness, death or personal injury, the maximum amount we will have to pay you if we are found liable to you on any basis is three times the price (excluding amendment charges) paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you have not received any benefit at all from your holiday.
- Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or is based on any travel arrangements (including the process of getting on and/or off the transport concerned) provided by any rail or road carrier or on any stay in a hotel. The extent of our liability will in all cases be limited as if we were the carrier under the appropriate Conventions, which include The Berne/Cotif Convention (with respect to rail travel) and The Paris Convention (with respect to hotel arrangements). Where a carrier or hotel would not be obliged to make any payment to you for any reason under the applicable International Convention in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we will not be obliged to make a payment to you for that claim or part of the claim. Copies of the applicable international conventions and regulations are available from us on request.
- When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question.
- We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised on our website. For example any service or facility which any supplier agrees to provide for you or you book whilst away.
- You must tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in clause 12 below.
- Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must assign to us or our insurers any rights you may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all cooperation and assistance that may be reasonably required.
- We do not accept liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, (a) based on the information you gave us at the time of booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; (b) any business losses; (c) any indirect or consequential losses of any kind.
- Where it is impossible for you to return to your departure point as per the agreed return date of your package, due to “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances”, we shall provide you with any necessary accommodation (where possible, of a comparable standard) for a period not exceeding three nights per person. Please note that the 3 night cap does not apply to persons with reduced mobility, pregnant women or unaccompanied minors, nor to persons needing specific medical assistance, provided we have been notified of these particular needs at least 48 hours before the start of your holiday. For the purposes of this clause, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” mean warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely back to your departure point.
12. Complaints and problems
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your holiday arrangements whilst away, you must immediately inform a representative of Lycian Events Ltd. Any verbal notification must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible. Most problems or complaints can be resolved while you are away, however if you remain dissatisfied, you must write to us ideally within 28 days of your return to the UK giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. If you fail to notify the complaint or claim in accordance with this clause, this may affect ours and the applicable supplier’s ability to investigate your complaint, and will affect your rights under this contract.
If we or any other person in authority is of the reasonable opinion that you or any member of your party is behaving in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause distress, danger or upset to any other person or damage to property, we will be entitled to terminate the holiday of the person(s) concerned immediately. In the event of such termination, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service and we will have no further responsibility or liability to you including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
You will be responsible for making full payment for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party during your time away. Payment must be paid direct at the time to the service supplier concerned failing which, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party`s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
We cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals who have no connection with your booking arrangements or with us.
14. Special requests, disabilities and medical problems
If you wish to make a special request, you must do so at the time of booking and confirm your requests in writing. We will try to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier but we cannot guarantee that requests will be met. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed.
If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your chosen holiday arrangements, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm the booking or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, we may be forced to cancel when we become aware of these details if we are notable to properly accommodate you or any member of your party.
15. Passports, visas and health requirements
The passport, visa and health requirements applicable to British citizens for the arrangements we offer can be found by going to www.fco.gov.uk.
Non EU nationals may require a visa for travel in Europe. Other than British passport holders must check passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country(ies) to or through which you are intending to travel. Requirements may change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure. For European holidays, your EHIC is only valid until its expiry date, at which point you will need to apply for a GHIC if you wish to replace it. Please note: A GHIC does not replace travel insurance and it is important you obtain comprehensive medical insurance.
Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/citizenship/passports.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country, or incur any other loss due to failure on your part to carry correct documentation. If failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results in fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed on us, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly.
Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday are not part of your contracted arrangements with us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
17. Financial security
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Lycian Events Limited, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for:
- Non-flight packages
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled or repatriation if transportation was included in your package. Please note that bookings made outside the UK are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Lycian Events Limited.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance whilst abroad due to our financial failure, please call our 24/7 helpline on 01702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/634/contents/made
We regret we are not in a position to offer you any assistance in the event of delay at your outward or homeward point of departure.
19. Conditions of suppliers
Many of the services which make up your holiday are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which will form part of your contract with us. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from us or the supplier concerned.
20. Prompt assistance
If, whilst you are on holiday, you find yourself in difficulty for any reason, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is appropriate in the circumstances. In particular, we will provide you with appropriate information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance, and assistance with distance communications and finding alternative travel arrangements. Where you require assistance which is not owing to any failure by us, our employees or sub-contractors we will not be liable for the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or other such assistance you require. Any supplier, airline or other transport supplier may however pay for or provide refreshments and/or appropriate accommodation and you should make a claim directly to them. Subject to the other terms of these Booking Conditions, we will not be liable for any costs, fees or charges you incur in the above circumstances, if you fail to obtain our prior authorisation before making your own travel arrangements. Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge you a fee for our assistance in the event that the difficulty is caused intentionally by you or a member of your party, or otherwise through your or your party’s negligence.
21. Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Advice
You are responsible for making yourself aware of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice in regard to the safety of the countries and areas in which you will be travelling and to make your decisions accordingly. Advice from the FCDO to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Events Beyond our Control (see clause 10).
22. Additional COVID-19 Information
Limitation of Liability
Please note we will have no liability for any refunds, compensation, costs, expenses or other losses of any kind incurred by you (including, where applicable, the cost of medical treatment, curtailment of your holiday, missed transport arrangement and additional accommodation required), in the following circumstances:
- Prior to departure, you have been diagnosed or have otherwise been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and are no longer able to travel and/or required to self-isolate;
- Prior to departure, you live in a place that has imposed local or national lockdown restrictions and you can no longer travel;
- After your departure and during your holiday, you have been diagnosed or have otherwise been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and are required to self-isolate.
- You fail any tests, checks or other measures imposed by a supplier, airline, port or airport, border control authority or any other government body or local authority or fail to submit for testing or assessment when requested to do so and as a consequence you are denied boarding, denied entry to the destination or otherwise denied access to any of your travel arrangements.
If you cancel your booking due to any of the above circumstances, subject to any other options we have offered, you will be liable to pay the cancellation charges set out in Clause 7. If the reason for your cancellation or curtailment is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges and we suggest any claim is made directly with your insurer.
Awareness and Measures In response to the Covid-19 global crisis, each destination has implemented their own health and safety measures and precautions in an attempt to combat the spread of the disease. Specific regions and resorts have also introduced their own health and safety measures in line with government advice (local or national), depending on their capacity and ability to take certain precautions. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of and comply with the measures that are in place at the travel destination, resort or other accommodation you have booked, Health and safety measures and requirements may also vary for each activity, tour and other excursions and travel arrangements you have booked.
Certain measures may be mandatory and it is essential that you and any members of your party comply with and respect any local and national health and safety measures throughout the duration of your holiday as you could face penalties for failing to do so. Such measures may include, but are not limited to, social distancing, the use of facemasks both indoors and outdoors, a maximum number of households or people in the accommodation or other facilities and restrictions on the use of certain facilities. Certain resorts and event organisers may also require you to undertake Covid-19 testing and present negative tests before entry and/or require you to be fully vaccinated or recently recovered. We will not be liable for any costs, fees, charges or penalties you incur from your failure to comply with any mandatory requirements or measures.
Where possible, we will make you aware in advance of any mandatory measures that are in place at your travel destination and/or in place at any of the travel arrangements that you have booked. However, it is your responsibility to check the measures and requirements that are in place at your travel destination and ensure you are checking these regularly before your departure date. For further information we suggest you visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice and search for the country(ies) you are planning to travel to, as well as the website and/or terms and conditions of your specific travel arrangements.
It is your responsibility to check the entry requirement for the destination(s) you are travelling to as many countries have introduced additional entry requirements.
Entry requirements may include, but are not limited to, proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken at a certain point prior to your departure date, additional Covid-19 test(s) taken at certain points during your holiday, recent recovery from Covid-19 and/or proof of a Covid-19 vaccination (or multiple doses of vaccine) from a recognised provider. In addition to these requirements, you may be required to complete and present additional travel documentation beforehand detailing any destination you have travelled through/visited recently and whether you have been diagnosed or been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 recently. If you fail to complete and/or present the above when required, or if you fail any health check, you may be denied boarding and entry to your travel destination(s). We do not accept responsibility if you cannot travel and we are not liable for any costs, fees or charges you incur if you have not complied with the requirements or if you fail any health check. Unless stated otherwise, you will be responsible for the cost of any Covid-19 tests that you are required to have before and/or after your departure.
Entry requirements are likely to differ for each country and may change before your departure date. Therefore, it is important that you keep up to date with the entry requirements that are in place for your travel destination(s).
Where possible, we will make you aware in advance of any entry requirements that apply to your travel destination(s) and will attempt to notify you without delay if any of the entry requirements change before your departure date but it is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the above and regularly check for the most up to date information up until the point of your departure. For further information on entry requirements, please visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice and search for the country(ies) you are planning to travel to.