SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER:
Café Virage is located in our VIP reception marquee, boasting three 50” TV’s and bar area with bistro-catering providing meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy the magic of Le Mans whilst having a cold drink or bistro meal on the iconic Porsche Curves.
Meal Packages are available to book prior to arriving at The Village and can present savings based on dining over several days. Separate meal packages and lunch deals are also available to purchase on the day.
Free Tea & Coffee available all day
£135.00 each (saving of £30.00)
5 x Breakfasts, 3 x Evening Meals, Saturday BBQ Buffet and Sunday Roast
£115.00 each (saving of £17.00)
4 x Breakfasts, 2 x Evening Meals, Saturday BBQ Buffet and Sunday Roast
£87.50 each (saving of £11.50)
3 x Breakfasts, 1 x Evening Meal, Saturday BBQ Buffet and Sunday Roast
(Served 7.00am to 10.30am) (Monday served 6.30am to 10.00am)
Bacon, Sausage or Eggs served in toasted Brioche - £5.00
2 x slices of French toast served seasoned or dipped in a cinnamon glazed sugar - £5.50
Add crispy bacon and a jug of maple syrup - £1.50
Bacon, Sausage, Egg, Hash Brown, Grilled Tomato, Heinz Baked Beans with a slice of toast and butter - £8.50
2 x Bacon, Sausage, Black Pudding, Egg, Grilled Tomato, Hash Brown, Mushroom and Heinz Baked Beans with a slice of Toast and Butter - £10.00
Veggie / Vegan Sausage, Eggs, Grilled Tomato, Hash Brown, Mushroom and Heinz Baked Beans with a slice of Toast and Butter - £8.50
All cooked breakfasts are welcome to limitless tea and coffee
There will be a selection of cereals, yoghurts and fresh fruit available to purchase individually or are available for any pre-purchased breakfasts.
EVENING MENU (2 COURSE)
(Served 6.30pm to 10.00pm)
1. Beef bourgingon served with basmati rice with a fresh bacon lardons and parsley topping
2. Thai infused salmon fillets with a smoked chipotle and chili jam on a bed of soy soaked noodles
3. Roasted vegetable cassoulet accompanied with steamed basmati rice
All served with: sides of seasonal roasted vegetables with a balsamic dressing
THURSDAY ‘INDIAN BANQUET’
1. Tandoori chicken and chicken tikka, bangladeshi vegetable curry, basmati rice, chapatti, indian tomato salad, dips, pickles and chutney’s, mini vegetable samosas and poppadum’s
2. Non-Indian alternative - chicken Kievs or vegetable Kievs served with rice and salads
FRIDAY ‘SURF & TURF’
1. 8oz Sirloin Steak Forestaire – Braised Sirloin steak cooked in a rich red wine jus with bacon, mushrooms, garlic, parsley and fresh herbs, served with Fries and a side Salad
2. Whole tail Scampi pieces served with a half Lobster with a fresh parsley butter glaze served with Fries, Lemon wedge, fresh side salad and homemade Tar-tare sauce
3. Beer Battered Cod fillet served with fries, mushy peas, lemon wedge and homemade Tar-tare sauce
4. Courgette and sweet corn pancake stacks filled with crushed avocado and grilled Halloumi, topped with a poached Egg served with a fresh Siracha Mayo, a side of fries and a side salad
All evening meals served with a selection of fresh desserts from the dessert bar, including: Cheesecakes, hot dessert of the day, Chef’s style Jaffa cake, gateaux, gluten free carrot cake and very berry fruit salad
INDIVIDUAL PACKAGE MEALS (2 COURSE)
SATURDAY ‘BBQ BUFFET’
Including: BBQ pulled pork, pulled smoked brisket, BBQ chicken breasts, smoked and BBQ glazed pork sausages, smoked and BBQ vegan sausages.
Cajun roasted sweet potatoes with wild mushrooms and roasted mediterranean vegetables, corn on the cobs, caesar salad, garden salad, Peckish slaw, and potato and chive salad.
Selection of fresh desserts from the dessert bar, including: cheesecakes, hot dessert of the day, Chef’s style Jaffa cake, gateaux, white and milk chocolate mousse and very berry fruit salad.
1. Roasted strip loin of beef served with Yorkie pudding and a rich red wine jus
2. Honey roasted ham with mustard glaze served with Yorkie pudding and a rich red wine jus
3. Roasted chicken served with a sage and onion stuffing, Yorkie pudding and a rich red wine jus
4. Individual vegan mediterranean tarts with a tomato and basil sauce on the side
All served with roast potatoes, new potatoes, seasonal roasted vegetables and cauliflower cheese
Selection of fresh desserts from the dessert bar, including: cheesecakes, hot dessert of the day, Chef’s style Jaffa cake, gateaux, gluten free carrot cake and very berry fruit salad.
(Served from 10.30 daily) (All night on race days)
Sirloin steak baguette with sautée mushrooms, onions, mixed leaves and a mustard mayo sauce served with a salad garnish and crisps - £8.50
Fish goujon baguette with mixed leaves and homemade tar-tare sauce served with salad garnish and crisps - £8.50
Grilled chicken caesar salad with toasted croutons - £8.50
1/4lb Cheeseburger with mixed leaves, tomato, pickles, salad garnish and fries - £9.50
Halloumi and flat mushroom burger with avocado and chili jam served with salad
garnish and fries - £9.50
Cheese and / or ham panini with salad garnish and crisps - £7.50
Hot and smoked BLT baguette served with a salad garnish and crisps - £7.50
Chicken strips with BBQ sauce dip - £5.75
Fries - £3.25
A selection of freshly made sandwiches, rolls and Baguettes will be available from the cold counter daily